About Circumcision in London
London Circumcision Clinic
Welcome to Circumcision in London, offering you professional services baby/ infant, children and adult circumcisions. Our circumcision practitioners have carried out thousands of successful circumcision for all ages. All circumcision are carried out under local anaesthetic to make sure the circumcision is pain-free throughout. We also give a comprehensive aftercare to make sure the patients and parents know exactly what to do to make the healing process as comfortable as possible.
Over 300+ (5 star) reviews on Google - read our clinic reviews
Patient can wear all clothes
Patient can walk normally immediately
Baby and infant Circumcision
Why Choose Us?
Experienced - over 40 years of combined experience between the 2 practitioners
Hygienic and modern clinic
Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered
Plastibell (ring) and Forceps Guided (traditional) methods used accordingly
24/7 aftercare helpline
Simple but thorough aftercare sheet given
GP letter given to update medical records
School and work letters given if needed
Free parking - plenty of spaces
Easy commute - no Congestion Charge or Ultra Low Emission Zone
Benefits of Circumcision
1.Circumcision improves the hygiene and cleanliness of the penis
2.It reduces the risks of balanitis and balanopothitis (Inflammation of glans and the foreskin)
3. Circumcision decreases the risk of HIV in men (BMJ 2000;320(7249):1592 (10 June). For further readings, please visithttp://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/320/7249/1592
4. Females with circumcised partners are at a reduced risk of contracting cancer of the cervix of the womb than females with uncircumcised partners. If you would like to find out more then please visithttp://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/320/7249/1592
5. Circumcision eliminates the risks of phimosis (inability to retract the foreskin during erection) and paraphimosis (inability to relax the foreskin after erection).
6. Circumcised men are much less susceptible to cancer of the penis
7. Circumcision also reduced the risk of urinary tract infections
For more information, please visit http://www.circinfo.net/
Circumcision 'is the best weapon in fight against Aids'
Circumcision 'does not curb sex'
Circumcision 'reduces HIV risk'
Circumcision decreases the risk of HIV in men
Females with a circumcised partner have a reduced risk of cancer of the cervix